Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween 2014



Another year, another last minute costume change.  At least this year it was a week before and not a few days before.  This year's progression...Batman, to a ninja, to a firefighter.  There may have been a Rescue Bot or a member of Paw Patrol mixed in there somewhere.  All I can say is thank goodness for Amazon Prime.  I found a Melissa and Doug dress up set for a fire chief and Max was very specific with which helmet he wanted.  Two days later, they were on my door step.  It was cold and this was the perfect costume for a million layers.  Nevertheless, it was a great night and Max once again proclaimed his love for Halloween.  I hear you little buddy.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!